Sunday, October 4, 2009

On the ups

Hey there world,

I can't believe I am actually typing up another blog. I think this is like some sort of record for me blogging wise. Well things have been going better so far. The infectious tumor also know as a gal bladder is now gone. I feel like I've been doing sit ups for months straight. It's really weird too because the gal bladder had been so inflamed and was bulging from my side and now there is a noticeable dent where it used to be. Creepy for sure. Anyway I'm sore of course and I look like I've been shot in the stomach because of the bandages. I feel like I should take a picture and post it up somewhere like all the emo kids do. Why? I don't really know but ah well. I am currently working on some illustrations of singers and song writers that I enjoy listening to. Most of them are not really known that well so I figured I'd draw, post and promote them because they deserve to be famous.

I'm also thinking about doing small illustrations of friends in my own style and maybe make them into a very very large collection and see if I could do anything with it. I don't know why.

On other notes it's raining pretty good now and finally cooling off. Chloe is doing great and I'm going nuts because I'm not supposed to hold anything or pick up anything that weighs more than a gallon of milk. We need to go shopping for her so she'll have warmer clothes for the winter. Hats especially. I am enjoying this motherhood thing greatly still.

Sincerely,
the chaos maker
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment