Sunday, September 27, 2009

blog these blog things

Hello World,

How was your day today? Mine was fairly well considering all of the bad crap that actually happens in the world on a day to day basis. What? Expected me to be all rainbows and sunshine did you? Well you can forget it. You have reached the cynical, sardonic and down right jaded side of the monster. I don't smile for the sake of smiling, I don't laugh if it's not it is not funny, and if you are wanting to know what I think then get ready....because I don't play nice. ESPECIALLY if I don't have to. If you are wanting somebody to pat you on the back tell you how it's all going to be ok, or how much you rock you've sure as the day as long have come to the wrong place. My world is monotoned and as complex as a thought so don't even think about asking me to explain myself.

Sincerely not yours in any way,
the beast of boredom
ENNUI

-----behind the scenes------

Hello World,

So it seems everybody I know is starting one of these blog things. Not wanting to be left out of the loop I decided to make one for myself as well. The only problem was I didn't have a damned thing to blog about. Now I could sit around and shoot the breeze and tell you about all the happenings of my life but, I just didn't see the point of it. I keep in touch with people pretty well anyway so why blog about it? For the world to know? Screw that noise I rather keep my personal life anonymous. So we are right back to the original problem. What in the crap do I blog about?

After weeks of thinking and a sadly blank blogspot I figured why the hell should I bother blogging about anything. I suck at it frankly. HAH! So instead I've decided to let the critters that run around in my brain do all the talking about things they want to talk about. Ennui insisted on being first so I let him out for a bit. He and the other creatures that will be hanging around on this blog thing are mostly from dreams, nightmares, and other such enlightenments that have happened to me.

All of this is in the spirit of character development for a story that's been going on in my head for sometime now. There might be snippits of story that happen here every now and then as well. Since I really really REALLY hate DA's format for written word. Well I think that's about it so, hope you enjoy.

Sincerly,
the chaos maker
KATIE

----behind the scenes take II---
E: You shouldn't be nice to the monsters, they don't care.
K: Kaijuu no baka wa hanashimasen yo.
E: *indignant noise*

No comments:

Post a Comment